Lisa A. Johnson, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, SANE-P
- Assistant Professor
- Johnson, L., Tracy, M. Adolescent Suicide Prevention in a School Setting: Use of a Gatekeeper Program, NASN Journal, 27(6), 312-317, 2012
- Johnson, L., Patterson, A., Ryan Haddad, A., Begley, K., Todd, M., & Sedillo, T. Violence Across the Lifespan: An Initiative to Prepare Health Science Faculty and Students for Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Clinical Practice in Interpersonal Violence. Podium presentation, 2019 Collaborating Across Borders International Conference, Indianapolis, IN, October 2019., 2019
- Johnson, L., Patterson, A., Ryan Haddad, A., Begley, K., Todd, M., & Sedillo, T. Violence Across the Lifespan: A Multidisciplinary Approach. Poster presentation, 2019 International Conference on Forensic Nursing Science and Practice, New Orleans, LA, September 2019., 2019
Grant Funding Received
- Johnson, L., & Todd, M. Point of Care Testing and Provider Performed Microscopy in a Safety Net Clinic. Point of Care Enhancing Clinical Effectiveness Grant, $60,000, 2020.
- Johnson, L., Sedillo, T., & Todd, M. Utilization of Fluoride Modalities in a Primary Care Safety Net Clinic. CU Crowdfunding, $1,200, 2019.
- Johnson, L., Begley, K., Ryan Haddad, A., Pick, A., Patterson, A., & Todd, M. Caring for At-Risk Populations: An Innovative Course for Preparing Health Science Faculty and Students for Clinical Practice and Cultural Competency. Creighton Global Initiative (CGI): President's Global Research Fund, 2017.