If you’ve decided to shape the future of healthcare by earning a nursing degree from Creighton University, then you’ve made a wise choice. At Creighton’s College of Nursing, you’ll benefit from our nearly 60 years of proven success. Now, let’s get started on your application.
- RN to BSN Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Send transcripts to:
College of Nursing
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
- Traditional/Transfer BSN, please include: Attn: Joe Bezousek
- Accelerated BSN, please include: Attn: Accelerated Nursing Program
- MSN and DNP, please include: Attn: Graduate Nursing Program
You can check your status online 24/7 by logging into the online portal or application link.
Availability of the Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
The safety and well-being of students, faculty, and staff are primary considerations at Creighton University. The Creighton University Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is published in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act and Violence Against Women Act. This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes and fires, as well as institutional policies concerning alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, fire safety, crime reporting, and other matters. This legislation seeks to make college campuses safer through the disclosure of such information, and to assist applicants in making enrollment or employment decisions based upon that criteria.
You may download a copy of this report by accessing the following website: Annual Security and Fire Safety Report. You may also obtain a free paper copy of the report at the Public Safety office at 2222 Burt Street, Omaha, NE 68178, or by contacting Public Safety at 402.280.2104.